The department of Civil Engineering was started in the year 2005. The department has
state-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest instruments, equipments, and software
for imparting technical knowledge. Experienced and well-qualified faculty members,
well-equipped laboratories and workshops are the strength of this department.
To strive to be a globally model institution all set for taking 'lead-role' in grooming the younger generation socially responsible and professionally competent to face the challenges ahead.
- To develop a strong ability leading to professional licensure.
- To develop and transfer innovative applications of Engineering, science and technology to improve Civil Engineering practices.
- To involve in civic engagement and contributions to society
- To pursue lifelong leadership and professional development
- To consider global and societal concerns, ethics and sustainability when making engineering decisions.
- To elevate the department into a research centre of excellence.
- To enable the faculty and students to offer consultancy services to industries.
- To promote up gradation in the field of civil engineering practices.
- To enable all faculty to pursue doctoral studies.
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- M.E. Structural Engineering
The CIVIL association 'Revolution of Courageous Creators-RCC' focuses on updating
the technical knowledge of the students in the recent advancements of Science &
Technology. National Level Technical Symposium is being conducted every year. Guest lectures by resource persons from reputed institutions & industries are arranged.