Training and Placement
The Training and Placement cell is working as a team to reduce the gap between the
campus and corporate. Various activities are carried out to make them more employable
as per the current scenario. The activities are
- Providing adequate employment related information.
- Arranging ON / OFF campus interviews.
- Arranging in-plant training and industrial visits.
- Organizing guest lectures by inviting industrial tycoons & educationists.
- Imparting personality development programs.
- Providing facilities to students to take up competitive examinations.
- Emphasising on training in reputed firms for students during vacations.
- The cell has a good track record in placing students in various reputed organizations
The students are trained from I year onwards. Special courses are conducted by the
training experts in General Aptitude, Technical Aptitude, Group Discussion, Quantitative,
Technical aptitude session consists of C, C++, C SHARP, JAVA, J2EE, CATIA, ANSYS,
.NET , PRO- E, AUTO CAD, PRO- STADD, Solid Works, PLC-SCADA, VLSI and DSP
- Aptitude problem solving skills
- Analytical reasoning
- Logical and Verbal reasoning
- Puzzle solving skills
- Personality development and Group Discussion skills
- Technical Training (Programming fundamentals JAVA, J2EE)
- Training on company question papers.
- Soft Skills Training (Creativity, Motivation, Leadership, Group dynamics and Body
- Interview Skills and Mock Interview
- Aptitude Training (Analytical, Logical & Verbal reasoning skills)
- Technical Training (Programming fundamentals - C#, .NET, Hardware Networking etc).
- Training on company question papers
- Weekly tests on company questions.
- Weekly Group discussions & Mock Interviews.