CONFERENCE / SEMINAR / WORKSHOP ORGANISED :
- Zavest – National level technical symposium on bioinformatics held on 10th -11th august 2009 at Department of Bioinformatics, Sathyabama university, Chennai.
- Proceedings of the International GTECH 2011: Proceedings of the International Conference on Green Technology and Environmental Conservation: December 15th-17th, 2011, Department of Bioinformatics, Sathyabama University, Chennai.
- Organizing member – national workshop on in vitro and in silico approaches in screening of photochemical and its bioactivity studies held on 18th – 23rd July 2016 at school of bio and chemical engineering, Sathyabama university , Chennai.
- Organizing member – 2nd national workshop on in vitro and photochemical and its bioactivity studies held on 20th – 25th chemical engineering, Sathyabama university , Chennai.
CONFERENCE / SEMINAR / WORKSHOP ATTENDED.
- Crash course on applied biology – an update in the KSR College of arts and science Tiruchengode dated on 10th and 11th Oct 1998.
- Recent trends in bio _ science & management in Prof Dhanapalan College of engineering in association with Madurai Kamarajar University dated on 10th and 11th February 2003.
- Recent advances in Computer aided drug discovery – held on July 19, 2006 in the department of crystallography and biophysics in the University of Madras in collaboration with Schrödinger.
- Applied bioinformatics – held on 23rd Sep 2006 at Vittal Mallya Scientific Research Foundation in Seminar on current trends in drug discovery held on august 11 2008 in Department of Bioinformatics in Sathyabama university, Chennai.
- National Seminar cum Workshop on Applications of Big Data Analytics for Bioinformatics using Applied Statistical Tools (Hands on training R- programme) held on 10 – 12 August 2017 Sponsored by Department of Biotechnology Govt. of India, New Delhi at Department of Medical Electronics Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology Chennai.
Sequence deposited in Genbank and their Accession number:
|Gen Bank ID
On-line exams certification courses undergone :
NPTEL Online Certification (Funded by the ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) for successfully completing the course Biomedical Nanotechnology with a consolidated score of 76%.