PAAVAI ENGINEERING COLLEGE
- i) Admission Procedure
The admission committee constituted by Paavai Engineering College as per the guidelines of the institution will do selection of the candidates under the scheme.
The selection is purely provisional and always subject to the confirmation from the Anna University /directorate of technical education. Chennai.
- ii) Admission Committee
The following admission committee constituted by the Paavai Engineering College as per the guidelines of the institution will select the candidates for admission for various programmes offered by our institution.
- Mr.K.Senthil, Director Admissions
- Dr.M.Premkumar, Principal
- Mr.M.Mohan, Head-Admissions
- Dr.B.KishokKumar, In-Charge Admissions
iii) Mode of Selection
BE/B.Tech Degree Programme-First Year:
- Based on the cut off marks obtained in the higher secondary (10+2)examinations.
- Cut off mark=200(100 for mathematics and 100 for physics + chemistry).
BE/B.Tech Degree Programme-Direct Second Year Lateral Entry:
- Based on the percentage marks obtained in the diploma(10+3/12+2) examination.
ME/M.Tech Degree Programme:
- Based on the entrance (TANCET/CET/GATE) marks obtained by the Anna University & Association of management of Coimbatore Anna University affiliated colleges.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree:
- Based on the entrance (MAT/TANCET/CET) marks conducted by the Anna University & Association management of Coimbatore Anna university affiliated colleges.
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Degree:
- Based on the entrance (TANCET/CET) marks conducted by the Anna University & Association management of Coimbatore Anna university affiliated colleges.